Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

I'm telling you, the reason I can identify all of the lame old excuses everyone uses is because I USE THEM! Some of them, I made up. Yep, you're welcome.
So I'm just finishing up about 12 hours of work. No joke. And we have been short handed because of the ladies are sick. Not good... pretty much just crazy (now, I know I'm a little crazy because I have been having fun.) Then tonight and tomorrow night we have Parent-teacher conferences. Makes for some long days for Miss Lorie. Yawn, i'm tired.

So, back to the point of this post. I didn't get out of bed this morning and run, yawn, I'm tired. So here it is almost 8 pm and I haven't got my exercise in... bring out the excuses.

1. I ate really well today, it won't hurt to skip a workout. (Seriously, I packed breakfast, lunch and dinner. Go me.)
2. I chased kids all day. That is a workout, right?
3. I'm tired, yawn.
4. It is late.
5. I haven't seen my dog kids all day (yes, I love them, a lot).
6. This list of BS goes on and on.

Now if you didn't catch this post read HERE. Any who, can I really not go get my butt on that treadmill after writing a post like that? I think not. Thanks for keeping me accountable ladies. I'm going to do it. Not because it is easy, or sounds hella fun right now, but because I AM COMMITTED!

But I AM SO TIRED! YAWN.

2 comments: