Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TTT- Boyfriend edition

1. Guess I have a boyfriend. I shall call him Texas for the purpose of this blog.
    1a. Don't worry, I know you all want all of the nitty-gritty details... I will not disapoint.
    1b. Yes, he is a great kisser. A+, 10 points... well, you get the idea.

2. I still choke over the word when saying it. I have made the imporvement from saying; "ummm, yeah, this is...a.. "Texas."
To saying; "This is "Texas.""

I'm calling that a Hell-of-an-improvement... good thing he has patience, because sometimes I feel 12.

3. He says two things that will remind you that he is from Texas.

   3a. "Yeah-yeah."
   3b. "Cool."

4. I wish Y'all (ha ha) could experience it. It is so sexy adorable.

5. He is 6'1", and weighs 141.8 pounds, at night, fully clothed (jeans included) AFTER dinner... yes, ladies, he is one of those. Gross right? My friend over at Athena Banded Warrior, assured me that age would be a great equalizer... I can only hope.
Who is this person that eats to live?! Weirdo...

We will forgive him because of the following:

6. He is so stinkin' nice. Like for real. Nice in a way that I like.
       Example: He doesn't bring me flowers, he power washes the porch.
                       This is the kind of stuff that gives this girl butterflies.

7.  He is so smart and so witty. Normally I don't like witty people, buecause lets face it, if I am with witty people, then I just don't have much else going for me.

8. He has two children, and he loves them. He provides for them. Amazing.

9. He is such a hard worker. He works a bajillion hours a week and his phone rings/dings/bings....all the time. Even during dinner:) I love this. Now a normal Lady would probably be bugged, but for me it is exactly what I grew up with and gives me a sense of security. I guess, it reminds me of my Dad... who I pretty much think walks on water.

10. He thinks I am funny. This may be the best thing about him. No joke. Today, I told a joke and laughed so hard I spit out both sides of my mouth (not something I was drinking, real live spit), then I was so embarassed. Then we laughed and laughed some more. Then laughed some more.

10 a. Wanna know something else, Texas just told me about it today. I guess on our first date when I thought he was trying to hold my hand... he was actually going in for a High Five. A  High Five! Can you imagine? I laughed so hard when he told me today. Then I got embarassed again. Twice. Embarassed twice in one day? This never happens to me. I thought it was impossible... but I guess I've thought a lot of things were impossible, and I have pretty much kicked those in the crotch butt.


Texas on the phone... "multitasking."
He was actually a hand at this cow moving stuff! He went two long days in a row... 

And more multitasking...

and more....

ahhhh! More... but only the best multitasking here :) 

13 comments:

  1. I love that last pic! PS: he weighs the same as me :) haha love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this post makes me very happy happy happy!
    Don't worry-I have bridal shower ideas in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you found a nice guy who appreciates you. Being able to make each other laugh is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Nice guys rule - and yes Age will be the great equalizer! Laughter is #1 in any relationship. If you can't laugh you have nothing. Multi tasking is impressive! He is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Love seeing you so happy! I told you not to stress, it would happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I can't tell you how cute you two are together!!! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubba hubba! So adorable! Sounds like you are sooo happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear about the bf!!! Y'all look very cute in that last pic....love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Who wouldn't love a guy who laughs at their jokes? He sounds lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He sounds great! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- I am behind on my reading! Good lord, he is cute. You sound so stinking happy.

    ReplyDelete