1a. Don't worry, I know you all want all of the nitty-gritty details... I will not disapoint.
1b. Yes, he is a great kisser. A+, 10 points... well, you get the idea.
2. I still choke over the word when saying it. I have made the imporvement from saying; "ummm, yeah, this is...a.. "Texas."
To saying; "This is "Texas.""
I'm calling that a Hell-of-an-improvement... good thing he has patience, because sometimes I feel 12.
3. He says two things that will remind you that he is from Texas.
4. I wish Y'all (ha ha) could experience it. It is so
5. He is 6'1", and weighs 141.8 pounds, at night, fully clothed (jeans included) AFTER dinner... yes, ladies, he is one of those. Gross right? My friend over at Athena Banded Warrior, assured me that age would be a great equalizer... I can only hope.
Who is this person that eats to live?! Weirdo...
We will forgive him because of the following:
6. He is so stinkin' nice. Like for real. Nice in a way that I like.
Example: He doesn't bring me flowers, he power washes the porch.
This is the kind of stuff that gives this girl butterflies.
7. He is so smart and so witty. Normally I don't like witty people, buecause lets face it, if I am with witty people, then I just don't have much else going for me.
8. He has two children, and he loves them. He provides for them. Amazing.
9. He is such a hard worker. He works a bajillion hours a week and his phone rings/dings/bings....all the time. Even during dinner:) I love this. Now a normal Lady would probably be bugged, but for me it is exactly what I grew up with and gives me a sense of security. I guess, it reminds me of my Dad... who I pretty much think walks on water.
10. He thinks I am funny. This may be the best thing about him. No joke. Today, I told a joke and laughed so hard I spit out both sides of my mouth (not something I was drinking, real live spit), then I was so embarassed. Then we laughed and laughed some more. Then laughed some more.
10 a. Wanna know something else, Texas just told me about it today. I guess on our first date when I thought he was trying to hold my hand... he was actually going in for a High Five. A High Five! Can you imagine? I laughed so hard when he told me today. Then I got embarassed again. Twice. Embarassed twice in one day? This never happens to me. I thought it was impossible... but I guess I've thought a lot of things were impossible, and I have pretty much kicked those in the
|Texas on the phone... "multitasking."|
He was actually a hand at this cow moving stuff! He went two long days in a row...
|And more multitasking...|
|ahhhh! More... but only the best multitasking here :)|