1. We won’t talk about my weight. We just wont.
2. I do feel better about myself than I have in a month. So that is something. My pants seem to fit “ok-ish” so that is something too.
3. Lookie there. Two somethings.
4. It is spring time here in ranchville. We have baby calves everywhere.
5. My mom is a good ranching wife- this is a calf that got to cold, so she brought him in her house. And that is my cute baby looking at him and saying “nice cow.” It was adorable.
6. My babies will be here tonight. I’m taking tomorrow off because my mom isn’t available to babysit because she has other commitments. Which I’m secretly glad about because he morning routine of getting two kids somewhere before 7:30 is a little hard on me, mostly because I have only done it 8 times. There is a reason most of the time we only get one baby at a time. J
7. It is baby J’s birthday this weekend. We are having a birthday with my family on Sunday. I am making a fish cake that has a possibility of being epic. Rather it will be a success or failure, well that is the question. I’ll post a picture. One way or the other.
8. Sunday we are having a little party (i.e. trip to the childrens museum and dinner) with The Babies Mom, her husband, Gregy and I and the kiddos.
a. The purpose is to promote the feeling that we are all a family.
i. I think the idea is perfect and a great way to set the kids up for success and help them to realize we are all in this together.
1. I am crazy nervous about the whole ordeal and would really just “rather not.” But I will. Maybe I even want to. I am just afraid.
9. I need a new outfit for #8. Don’t you think? My theory is anything that gives you butterflies, or makes you nervous, or really changes your “feeling pattern” from the norm means a girl NEEDS a new outfit. Shoes included.
10. Getting a lil fill in the ol’ lapband on Tuesday. Can’t come soon enough.