Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 6:57 AM
Monday, February 27, 2012
Saturday, February 25, 2012
My blog was private and I didn't count on ever having people reading it. I can't tell you how much blogging has helped me to stay accountable. And I love when people read.
I haven't regretted my decision for one minute. I'm no longer the 277 pound girl afraid of life and what is holding me down. All those fears from my first post are history. Except maybe that boy one, it is still very real at times.
Best news? It's only the beginning.
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 7:32 AM
Friday, February 24, 2012
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 1:36 PM
Thursday, February 23, 2012
2. I was banded 1 day before my 24 birthday. It was my birthday present to myself. I didn't think it could get any better that. This birthday , I am giving myself the "present of being 110 pounds lighter". Only 20 pounds to go. Man each birthday just gets better and better.
3. I thought the hardest part of this journey would be giving up soda. He'll was I wrong. I haven't even really missed it. There are so many other harder things.
4. When I eat like crap , I don't want to move. Then it just turns into this cycle. I can identify it now. That's huge for me.
5. I havent ran since 2/8/12. I've done other exercise, no running.
6. My dog is a big lady. When she runs around like crazy I always tell her "you're why we can't have nice things." it always makes me smile.
7. I was up this week on my weigh in. But this morning I'm down even from last week? What the hell?
8. I think I could spend my life chasing cows. I think they are awesome.
9. Im working this weekend. I like t stay busy.
10. I'm pretty sure I have the best roommate ever! Seriously, I can eat the last banana, forget to mop the floor,
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 7:49 PM
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
The scale reported exactly what I expected, maybe a little less. I gained this week and it is my own fault.
I didn't "exercise" since last Wednesday. Though I did spend about 10 hours a day Friday - Monday on a horse. (Did you know cowboy food isnt very band friendly?) Anyway... to the weight thing.
Last week: 185.4
This week: 187.
Gain of 1.6 pounds.
Total loss if 90.
I just can't seem to get the food demons to stop screaming. The band may keep me from eating an entire bag of Cheetos at once, but I can graze on it all day and polish that sucker off. Argh, I gotta get this under control! Zumba tonight. Though I've already ate half the world.
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 10:38 AM
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
b. There is a man, but boy is it slow moving. No kissing or hand holding. Can you believe that? Somone being able to resist me for so long?
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
2. Jillian Micheals and running in the same night; kicked my butt! Then I did Zumba the next night. Ouchy, my muscles in my legs and belly are KILLING!
3. Has anyone replaced their food addiction with something else? You don't have to share if you don't want to. Or have you found your self "hiding" how little food you actually ate, instead of "hiding" the crazy amounts of food you consumed (like before surgery)?
4. My dog and the dang cut on her leg is making me crazy! Can't wait until it is healed.
5. Today is my Friday and I'm going to spend the next 4 days on horseback chasing some cows around.
6. My eyebrows need some attention. There is basically just one of them. Oh well, the cows won't care.
7. I like manly men. They are so hard to find.
8. Bought some new workout clothes. Size large! :)
9. I don't really like to watch movies unless it is just one I can't turn down. I very rarely watch the same movie twice. (Except 'Pretty Woman.' I love Julia Roberts). When I do watch tv it is usually for background noise not actually watching it (Except 'Criminal Minds.' I love Dr. Reid.)
10. I love Adele.
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 4:05 PM
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Loss: .2 pounds.
Start weight: 277
Total Loss: 91.6
I'm always hoping that the scale will forgive me- just this one time- for eating like crap. Good news, it doesn't work that way.
Workouts have been pretty good, food , not so much! :) Just gotta keep on keepin' on!
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 6:47 AM
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 4:18 PM
Thursday, February 9, 2012
2. I wanted to be down to 177 by Valentines day- it ain't gonna happen. No way, no how! Just gonna keep on keeping on.
3. I haven't had time to breath this week, let alone blog and comment, but I'll be back soon.
4. I'm tired of people telling me my goal weight is "too low." We shall see.
5. I ran 5 miles this week, without stopping, in 60 minutes. I'm crazy awesome.
6. 3rd Zumba class of the week tonight! I'm lovin' me some Zumba.
7. Will I ever feel skinny? I know that people won't believe me but I still feel the same. Yep pretty much the same as 91.4 pounds ago. How is that possible. I know my clothes sizes get smaller, that I can move like a crazy person (one day I'll be an athlete.) but I still feel like a morbidly obese person slinking around the Universe, trying to stay unnoticed.
8. My obsession for shoes has kinda been replaced by workout clothes- maybe work out shoes- ok- maybe it is still shoes.
9. I got selected for Jury duty! It was like a crazy slap in the face that said "welcome to adulthood." I don't like it.
10. Thank heavens tomorrow is Friday!
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 4:48 PM
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Start weight: 277
Monday's weight: 187.6
Todays weight: 185.6
Weekly loss of: 2 pounds.
Total loss: 91.4
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 6:58 AM
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Monday, February 6, 2012
Today's weight : 188.6
Last Monday : 191
Total weekly loss: 2.4
This is the second work day in a row that the water cooler has been out of water. Stinking drop the pop challenge all the faculty is embracing! Drink your soda ladies!:) I kid, I kid. Though the the tap water tastes metallic (yucky) ... I'm such a baby, but I'm not drinking it!
Posted by ~Miss Lorie~ at 6:54 AM