1. Today is my 9 month bandiversary… can you believe it? I’m “un-officially” down 90 pounds. To me it is just a miracle that I have been losing weight for 9 months. I have had my ups and downs lost more some months than others, but I love the way I live now. Eating to live, instead of living to eat. (Most days) 42 pounds to go!
2. Running is kinda gross. At least for me. There is sweating, spitting, the need to pee (I’ve yet to become so intense that I do this while running.) Gas occasionally? No wonder a person loses weight; it gets rid of all the liquids and air.
3. My family has been facing some challenges lately. I’m so grateful for their “put your shoulder to the wheel” attitude. Sometimes it doesn’t take finesse, just brute strength.
4. I’ve never had trouble drinking water (unless it is right after a meal) I can guzzle that stuff. Maybe that is why I can easily get my 100+ ounces in every week day (dang weekend… but I always get at least 70 ounces on the weekend.)
5. I’ve decided that it is easier to be single and banded than have a SO. Post to follow.
6. I need a hair cut…
7. I worked two, 12 hour days in a row, and then I went home and ran. Kicking those excuses in the butt and taking control of my own life, and my own weight.
8. I appreciate Lap Band Gal’s attitude about the lose skin that comes with extreme weight loss. (Or what I perceive as her “attitude” I can’t claim to have talked to her about it.) To me it just seems like it is her reminder of where she has been, nothing to be ashamed of. Kinda like a scar to remind you of how badass you are. LBG please correct me if I am wrongJ
9. Work has been hard this week. Very stressful. I have not once turned to food.
10. I AM GOING TO KICK the weekend in the butt. My Monday weigh will rock. As soon as I prove to myself that I can make it through a weekend and not gain weight, I’m going to move weigh-in to Wednesday. Just like Athena Banded Warrior said: “I’m HBIC around here.”
a. I LOVE ZUMBA! Why did it take me so long to start going? Gotta kick the chubby mentality.