Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's in your desk drawer

Remember a while ago when Vanessa asked us here what was in our desk drawer?

Well I want to know... and I am ready to share. Here is mine from school today.

Dried Mango's, Nutri Grain bars, Peanut butter, Gatorade, spray paint, plastic fork and spoon (that I use over and over again), Clif bars (white chocolate maca. nut), stickers, lotion, staples, hightlighter, dayquil, rollie-outie colored pencils, there is an essential oil in there as well.

So come on ladies- what is in your desk drawer?

3 comments:

  1. Ha, my drawer looks pretty similar. I have plastic fork and spoon (that I use OVER and OVER, too), dark chocolate cocoa covered almonds, and pistachios! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Posted mine up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is
    fantastic, let alone the content!

    Also visit my blog :: http://www.homeoftester.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=388085&sid=ce466ef210b8b8d662f12a6c30df25e1

    ReplyDelete