Sunday, February 24, 2013

What will you do?

How many of you follow Lap Band Gal on Facebook? If you don't, you should.

Today she asked a question "What will I do TODAY to make sure that I don't weigh 258lbs again?" 

It got me thinking.

Mostly because the scale said 180.7 this morning. 

I have tears in my eyes as I write this.


I never ever thought I would have to see the 180's again.

The truth is... I didn't have to. 

Keeping it real though, I have been working out SO STINKING HARD! So hard. 

I guess I'm just not eating the right stuff. 

What will I do today to make sure I never weigh 277 pounds again? 

1. I will add more cardio into my weekly workout routine. 

2. I will go back for a my monthly body compisition scan to see if the weight I have gained is lean muscle or if it is fat.

3. I will do better at planning my meals. 

I guess I really think I am doing pretty good with my diet and killing it when I'm working out... so I just don't think the scale is being fair...Such is life.

What are you going to do to make sure you are sucessful? 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the scale is an unfair, triffling whore.

    I will never make fast food a regular part of my life again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a woman with a plan! :) I like it. Onwards.

    ReplyDelete