Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My date, with the Flat Chested Hooker

Wednesday is "the day" that I officially weigh in.

Really I weigh everyday. Only missing once in a while.

Then I record the weight at the top of the page for the day.

On that page I write the water I consume and the calories/protien I intake for the day.

It is always interesting to look back to the begining of the book and remember where I've been.

Any-whooozle...

Todays weight: 176.4
Last weeks: 176.6

Loss of .2

Which is nothing short of a miracle because on Monday I weighed 178.8.

I was terrified. I imediatley scheduled a fill (that I had need for a month or two, but had been avoiding because.... I don't know.)

I've cut out all drinks except water and my post workout Gatorade (more on this later.)

And my 'treats' are under control (i.e. I can have 1 cookie and stop, or 1 serving of brownie.) This is how I have spend most of my journey "eating within reason" but sometimes I get in a bad spot and eat way too many cookies!

Anyway... downwards and onwards. Or something like that.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have 1 cookie a day? Or a week? I LOVE cookies and baked goods! I try to only have it like once a week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly Marie, the only way that I have found that works for me is not to say "I can't have that." If I keep my head on straight and exercise then I can have a treat every day. Meaning I can have one small cookie, a half a piece of cake, 5 hershey's kisses... etc. Being in a good spot also means that I will pass them up, by CHOICE, for the greater good. It is a fickle balance and def. a head game.

      Delete
  2. Yay! a loss! Thanks for reminding me that its ok to have a small treat...

    ReplyDelete