Thursday, February 21, 2013

TTT

1. I'm killing it at Crossfit. Making it 4 days a week on average. It hurts terribly.

2. I saw a friend of mine today that had "the sleeve" done Decemeber 31st of 2012 and she looks smokin'! I just can't tell you how awesome she is doing already! The lady is an inspiration.

3. I am seriously contemplating Paleo- or something like it. The success stories of pairing that with Crosffit are amazing. It is all about eating clean and staying away from sugar. All things I need help with.

4. I still base too much on the number on the scale.

5. I learned "power snatches" at Crossfit tonight. Sounds dirty, doesn't it?

6. My roommate and a few of her friends got on a train and rode it to Chicago. How freaking awesome is that? It is like 30 hours from here or something ridic. Only cost 200 bucks round trip. The motto at our house is "you are only single once." It works for us.

7. Bailed on a date I had set up for tonight, because he isn't what I am looking for and I just couldn't gut one more "filler date." Even if he does kiss well:)

8. Gracie Lou Freebush makes me happy in my heart. Seriously, if you don't have a dog, and you are in a spot to take care of one, I would highly recomend it. The love they give is amazing.

9. If I don't drink a Gatorade right after doing a Crossfit workout, then I get and EXTREME headache, like "put me in bed, don't turn the lights on and be quiet" kind of headache. Anyone know why?

10. I am ending with a "reminder picture" of where I never want to be again "weight wise."
I was so happy this day. I started riding this horse "Cache" when she was 3 years old. I kept her, loved her, showed her, moved cows on her, until she was 10. At that time she got a new "forever home" with that beautiful girl. I didn't think anyone could love Cache the way that I did, but I was proven wrong. That girl loves her more, I think. This was taken on one of my visits! I probably weighed 255 and I remember being so freaking HOT, but I really was happy!

5 comments:

  1. 30 hours on a train to Chicago sound like so much fun! I want to do that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only a half hour away if you want to hang out with some new bandsters while you are here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I'm so inspired by you
    2. I'm Jelly of those that got the sleeve - I think if I were to do it again - I would have gone for the sleeve - I only chose the band because I could have it removed if I wanted - that thought scares the shit out of me now.
    3. I've heard that works wonders - I would try it except for eating meat...that's a no go for me
    4. Ditto
    5. That's what I will call one of our Clients - because she is a Power Snatch!
    6. Best Motto ever
    7. Ain't nobody got time for that
    8. Um totally - Life with no dog is unthinkable for me
    9. Probably you are depleting electrolights and need them back asap - have yo tried having a gu or banana 10-15 mins prior to crossfit?
    10. Great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to get those horrible exertion headaches. I would even get them mowing the lawn if it was warm out. I was always well hydrated and tried to hydrate afterwards and the only thing that worked for me was a cold beer... I do have to say that as I got into better shape the headaches stopped, or at least didn't happen as often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out: http://reddit.com/r/keto

    That's what I do, and it's amazing how much better I feel after cutting out sugar, etc.

    ReplyDelete