2. I saw a friend of mine today that had "the sleeve" done Decemeber 31st of 2012 and she looks smokin'! I just can't tell you how awesome she is doing already! The lady is an inspiration.
3. I am seriously contemplating Paleo- or something like it. The success stories of pairing that with Crosffit are amazing. It is all about eating clean and staying away from sugar. All things I need help with.
4. I still base too much on the number on the scale.
5. I learned "power snatches" at Crossfit tonight. Sounds dirty, doesn't it?
6. My roommate and a few of her friends got on a train and rode it to Chicago. How freaking awesome is that? It is like 30 hours from here or something ridic. Only cost 200 bucks round trip. The motto at our house is "you are only single once." It works for us.
7. Bailed on a date I had set up for tonight, because he isn't what I am looking for and I just couldn't gut one more "filler date." Even if he does kiss well:)
8. Gracie Lou Freebush makes me happy in my heart. Seriously, if you don't have a dog, and you are in a spot to take care of one, I would highly recomend it. The love they give is amazing.
9. If I don't drink a Gatorade right after doing a Crossfit workout, then I get and EXTREME headache, like "put me in bed, don't turn the lights on and be quiet" kind of headache. Anyone know why?
10. I am ending with a "reminder picture" of where I never want to be again "weight wise."
I was so happy this day. I started riding this horse "Cache" when she was 3 years old. I kept her, loved her, showed her, moved cows on her, until she was 10. At that time she got a new "forever home" with that beautiful girl. I didn't think anyone could love Cache the way that I did, but I was proven wrong. That girl loves her more, I think. This was taken on one of my visits! I probably weighed 255 and I remember being so freaking HOT, but I really was happy!