1. I'm crazy sick of being fat and you know what? I'm doing something about it... keeps me kicking butt at the gym, and thinking twice about the food I put in my mouth.
2. I wanted to be down to 177 by Valentines day- it ain't gonna happen. No way, no how! Just gonna keep on keeping on.
3. I haven't had time to breath this week, let alone blog and comment, but I'll be back soon.
4. I'm tired of people telling me my goal weight is "too low." We shall see.
5. I ran 5 miles this week, without stopping, in 60 minutes. I'm crazy awesome.
6. 3rd Zumba class of the week tonight! I'm lovin' me some Zumba.
7. Will I ever feel skinny? I know that people won't believe me but I still feel the same. Yep pretty much the same as 91.4 pounds ago. How is that possible. I know my clothes sizes get smaller, that I can move like a crazy person (one day I'll be an athlete.) but I still feel like a morbidly obese person slinking around the Universe, trying to stay unnoticed.
8. My obsession for shoes has kinda been replaced by workout clothes- maybe work out shoes- ok- maybe it is still shoes.
9. I got selected for Jury duty! It was like a crazy slap in the face that said "welcome to adulthood." I don't like it.
10. Thank heavens tomorrow is Friday!