Saturday, February 25, 2012

1 year blogging

Ive been blogging for a year this week! When I started blogging I wasn't planning on having the lap band, but it didn't take me long to make the choice when I couldn't get my hunger under control.
My blog was private and I didn't count on ever having people reading it. I can't tell you how much blogging has helped me to stay accountable. And I love when people read.

I haven't regretted my decision for one minute. I'm no longer the 277 pound girl afraid of life and what is holding me down. All those fears from my first post are history. Except maybe that boy one, it is still very real at times.
Best news? It's only the beginning.

8 comments:

  1. Great attitude. I'm happy to be a new follower!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girl! Your one of the first I started reading when I started just a little over 3 months ago and you have given me SO much hope that I can do it too! You keep kicking butt and knowing I'm on your tail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary!! You have done an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you decided to go public. Love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud you stuck with it this long! :)

    ReplyDelete