Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday- weigh in

Wanna know something?

I like the things I can be in control of.

I like control my environment.

When I can't be in control, I basically want to abandon the entire process... Sound distructive? It really is.

I will continue to work on that, and I am making improvements.

Thanks Vanessa for talking me off the ledge today.

Scale read 178.8 this morning... not bad. It is headed down and I am sore as heck from my workout.

Nothing like a good workout to get your head on straight.

3 comments:

  1. Love being sore from my workouts!! Totally agree about getting your head in the game while working out. Happens every time for me. /cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a downward scale movement! Booyah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, miss thang, I completely understand!! I am a let's do it all the way or not at all girl...and I am working on that. Good for you - day by day...

    ReplyDelete