2. I have actually left work 2 days in a row and the sun was shining, air was clean! Spring is in the air? The mid 20's feel awesome!
3. Today was 100th day of school. Bow-chica-wow-wow.
4. CrossFit is awesome. I have never been so sore in my life.... the scale is up and down 2-3 pounds every day. I'm going to get a complex.
5. I Need a day off...
6. Seriously wish I could tell you all about some of the dates I have been on recently, a girl can't make this stuff up.
7. Considering getting a masters degree in special education, or doing the administrative internship program that my school district offers.
8. High five to all of you ladies who are out and about running in the freezing temperatures! You are my hero!
9. I am adding the goal of paying off my car this year to my 2013 plan. Lets see how it goes.
10. A reiveiw of my 2013 goals-
- No new clothes until I am at goal weight- anything 145 or lower. Doing well- haven't purchased anything.
- Run 6 races, doesn't matter the length or the difficulty. Just get out there and race. Signing up for the dirty dash, and maybe a bike race.
- Weigh 145 by my 2 year bandiversary. I've got 5 months to lose 30 pounds. *Totally doable.* (Nods to self.) Haven't lost a real stinking pounds since the begining of the year. Just going to keep on it.
- Make exercise something I just do. Right now I am in love with CrossFit and have been doing it for 2 weeks.
- Get married. Well this isn't progressing as fast as I'd like but I'm not giving up on it yet:)
Pay off my surgery loan.Pay off car. (I switched to car because the interest rate is higher.)I'm not sure this is doable, but I am inspired by all of the financial goals out there to give it a hell of a shot.
- Get a treadmill at my house. NO EXCUSES. (-13 this morning at 7:45, too stinking cold.) *No treamill yet but I have been going to CrossFit so I haven't stressed about it.*