Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012/2013 Goals and a recap.

My goals from last year were as follows:

Lose 49 pounds.

Umm, that didn't happen. I lost about 19 pounds. Eek! That doesn't make me very impressed with myself.

Keep the weight off.

I've flucuated up and down but haven't really "gained" any. So I guess that is good.

Run a 1/2 marathon.

Signed up for one and bailed last minute. I did run a Ragnar though, and that is pretty bad ass I say. Maybe cooler than a 1/2 marathon.

Give up cookies.

Did this until June 20th. Something snapped and I binged on them for a week straight... so lesson learned I absolutley do not remove anything 100% from my diet. Except Pepsi.

So I'm giving myself a C+. Not great, but I sure didn't fail either.

New Goals for 2013! 

  1. No new clothes until I am at goal weight- anything 145 or lower. 
  2. Run 6 races, doesn't matter the length or the difficulty. Just get out there and race.
  3. Weigh 145 by my 2 year bandiversary. I've got 5 months to lose 30 pounds. *Totally doable.* (Nods to self.) 
  4. Make exercise something I just do. 
  5. Get married. 
  6. Pay off my surgery loan. I'm not sure this is doable, but I am inspired by all of the financial goals out there to give it a hell of a shot. 
  7. Get a treadmill at my house. NO EXCUSES. (-13 this morning at 7:45, too stinking cold.) 
Booyah! 

9 comments:

  1. Love them all! You are amazing! I need to get my 2013 goal list going :)
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! So happy you shared them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list...you have inspired me to put my goals out there too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 2013 Goals are so doable! Get Married, is this planned or your just going to find some dude and get it done Lori?

    Haaaaa let me know on that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't planned... not even engaged, but I've got my eye on someone! :)

      Delete
  5. Ragnar = way more bad ass than a 1/2! Your goals are totally do able... we got this this year! I watched that movie last night Fat Sick and Nearly Dead that Amy was talking about - now I want to juice!...again! re-set! and yes you need a dreadmill....
    Goal here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Good luck! I know you will do well-its just who you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has inspired me to get my goals list done!!! And Ragnar is WAY cooler than a 1/2 marathon. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for New Years resolutions;)

    ReplyDelete