Lose 49 pounds.
Umm, that didn't happen. I lost about 19 pounds. Eek! That doesn't make me very impressed with myself.
Keep the weight off.
I've flucuated up and down but haven't really "gained" any. So I guess that is good.
Run a 1/2 marathon.
Signed up for one and bailed last minute. I did run a Ragnar though, and that is pretty bad ass I say. Maybe cooler than a 1/2 marathon.
Give up cookies.
Did this until June 20th. Something snapped and I binged on them for a week straight... so lesson learned I absolutley do not remove anything 100% from my diet. Except Pepsi.
So I'm giving myself a C+. Not great, but I sure didn't fail either.
New Goals for 2013!
- No new clothes until I am at goal weight- anything 145 or lower.
- Run 6 races, doesn't matter the length or the difficulty. Just get out there and race.
- Weigh 145 by my 2 year bandiversary. I've got 5 months to lose 30 pounds. *Totally doable.* (Nods to self.)
- Make exercise something I just do.
- Get married.
- Pay off my surgery loan. I'm not sure this is doable, but I am inspired by all of the financial goals out there to give it a hell of a shot.
- Get a treadmill at my house. NO EXCUSES. (-13 this morning at 7:45, too stinking cold.)