Monday, January 14, 2013

Well slap my ass and call me Sally.

(The title has nothing to do with the post, just didn't have anything better to write and that is one of my favorite non-school sayings. Try it, it is fun.) 

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” ~Dr. Denis Waitley

Ladies- I had a helluva weekend. Not in a good way, either. 

I'm back on track today.... well kinda. 

Two meals replaced with homemade shakes... but I had two cookies and Mac and Cheese as well! What can I say? 

Ugh. 

Tomorrow is another new day, thank heavens. 

I've kinda got a plan though. Wanna hear it? Oh man- I just knew you did. 

Anyway, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I am going to take my exercise bag to work with me and go straight to the gym before I go anywhere else.  Those days I'm going to get my running in. 

*If I go home first, I won't leave. Our high today was 0. ZERO freaking degrees. Low of -21. Lets not talk about it. 

Then Monday and Thursday I am going to do my Jillian Micheals video. 
Alone. In my basement. Where hopefully no one sees. 
My parents also gave me their treadmill... I just need to get someone to haul it to my house. To the basement. I think I shall bribe my brother Squishy into helping. He is such a stud (that is how I will start the conversation.) 

You see, I've been full of excuses lately (but the pants that are too TIGHT today are squashing them.) I'm making it a priority. 

I'm also going to continue to limit sugar and eat better stuff first. 

You see, one goal I had when I started this journey is to have a better lifestyle for my children... and by that I mean the children I will have one day. 

So I have to keep going. 



7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan....make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT PLAN! I'm getting back on track today too - yesterday was so so for me - I just had to have m&ms at the movies - what am I...10 yrs old? urgh - its ok - moving on today. You are a baller for doing all you do in that frigid air! 0 degrees - I'm sure I'd move to an island and sell beads on the beach - I'm such a wuss. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great plan! Love the title! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I can SO relate to the pants-being-too-tight conundrum. Let's kick this weight to the curb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great plan on getting the running in before you go home. Get it get it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great plan! Getting the exercise in first thing means there's no excuses...also, it's amazing for your brain power - it revs you up for the whole day! Any progress on getting the juicer?

    ReplyDelete