Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter Blues


This is the post I was going to publish:
I’m obese again and it is depressing.

I sick and freaking tired of fighting the battle.

Exhausted.

I just want to lay around and drink sprite and eat peanut M&M’s. Do you know what happens when a girl like me does that?

She gains weight.

Know what happens when a girl like me decides she doesn’t care anymore?

She wakes up one morning and weighs 277 pounds and hates herself.

I haven’t lost any weight in over 6 months. In fact, I’ve gained about 15 pounds from my lowest.

I’m looking for my “fat pants” again. Though instead of being a size 24/26 like they were before, they are now 11/12 BUT still!

I’m depressed because I just don’t know what to do to win the war and I know that there is no “end.” Just more fighting.
I went home and slept on it (after 14 hours of work) and decided I just have a serious case of the winter time blues.
*I don't know who said it- I read it on Interest of Pin* but the quote was "It is just a bad day, not a bad life."
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I totally feel you, lady. This is a really, REALLY hard place to be. I am the same kind of person - if I decide I'm not going to care, I gain. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Sometimes it is all overwhelming. I have been through this cycle twice since I was banded...I know now that this a just a pattern I have. Right now I happen to be in an upswing, but I know I'll settle down into a valley eventually. All we can do is what we can. Whatever that is. It's frustrating, I know. I'm sorry you're having a bad day...hope it's better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleck, yep - wintertime blues is on. Plus, from what I've been reading you ARE making changes, going to crossfit, trying new stuff. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't lost weight in a while either. And I have the winter time blues too :( I have been thinking about going to the tanning bed once a week or so...it always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete