Thursday, September 8, 2011

*WARNING* This is not a positive weight loss post


Today was a skinny day for me! I felt so good al day:) First of all because I ran again last night and felt awesome; 2 miles in 30 minutes! It really was amazing. Scale (when I peek this morning) was down 3 pounds this week! 3! Pounds:) Yay! After school is when it falls apart... but I get ahead of my self, let me start at the beginning.
So... a million years ago I showed horses in 4-h! Miki and I rode horses all of the time; rodeo, horseshow's, ANYTHING to do with horses! Anyway, there was this boy... and he was so, so, so, so, YUMMY! (Like better than cake and cookies, and pumpkin roll just sayin'.)
Well today, Makayla (my sis) asked me to drive to Upaca (near Bluebell) to pick up a cow dog. On our way there I started reminiscing about the good ole' days with Miki and Yummy Cowboy (name change for privacy purposes!) :)
Well we got there to get the dog and IT WAS HIM! .... the one and only Yummy Cowboy! As good looking as ever!  My sister was like "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" (That is how good looking he is.)
This is what immediately happened to me; I shut down and go into fat girl mode! I immediately lose all confidence and forget all about looking skinny in my clothes and feeling awesome about myself, and become introverted! :( Damn you Fat Self! Pull it together!
K- this boy is married... but for the purpose of this post it isn't important. What is important is how I felt. I obviously have a long way to go!!

1 comment:

  1. Mama said there'll be days like this! Hope you finally pulled you head out of your butt and remembered how awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete