Thursday, September 15, 2011

Issues

I'm having a really hard time 'retiring' some of my old clothes. Almost all of my pants and shirts are too BIG!
It is kinds of weird, because I thought I would be so HAPPY to go buy new clothes, but there is some sadness in losing my well thought out and planned wardrobe. I think some of the sadness come from not wanting to go out and buy "quality things" or at least not many of them, because I'm still losing?
So what is a girl to do? And do you all just donate your clothes to a local DI? I've spent a lot of time and money on my wardrobe and I'm just tossing it out.
I know, I know, it probably seems weird, but weight loss and gain isn't always rational!

2 comments:

  1. sell them on ksl or there is trade in places like platos closet or downtown cheapskate. My other friend just made a killing by selling all her clothes and shoes she barely wears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori,you and your perpetually falling down pants! You are an impeccable(sp?)dresser so I can see why you would be sad to lose your wardrobe. Just use safety pins and bobby pins to make them smaller!

    ReplyDelete