Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm a food addict

I just ate my willpower... the theme of the week.

I'm here to admit it, I'm a food addict... I think I'm in recovery until I have a week like this week and then I know I'm in a bad spot!
It all started Monday when my roommate and I were invited to Farr's Fresh for ice cream. I didn't go overboard, just had a 1/3 cup of Peach Sorbet. It just, sort of, triggered something in me and I haven't stopped eating the rest of the week. SWEETS! Cookies, ice cream, Hawiian Punch, Recess.... pretty much all those things that go down easily for us banded girls, but that we usually avoid.

Me? I living, walking proof, that a band is NOT a fix all. You can still eat all the crappy foods that you used to, and if you give it time in between I can almost eat as much of it as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment