1. On 3/25 I did the following workout at Crossfit...
21 ring dips
15 ring dips
9 ring dips
My "clean" weight for the workout was only 45 pounds and I was pretty dang happy about it.
The whole thing took 8 min and 46 seconds.
Last night we completed the same workout, "Elizabeth." I ADDED.
40 pounds, for a total of 85 pounds.
Completed the workout in 8 min and 51 seconds.
This Crossfit buisness works.
2. I could go on and on and on about Crossfit. I just feel like I have found my "thing." It is always changing (maybe repeating a benchmark workout, like the one above every few months) and heaven knows I need me some variety.
My workout makes me nervous. Every freaking time.
3. I have a 40 mile bike race in about a week... haven't even dusted off my bike yet. I am not going to sweat it.
4. I've been running 2 times a week on top of my 4 or 5 crossfit sessions.
I have found my love for running again, but that first 1/2 mile always sucks. Seriously, I freaking hate it.
5. When I am working out, it is easier to love my body. To find things about myself that I like.
6. I have the hardest time with balance. I am ether Mach 90 or standing still. So I am either working out, eating great, skipping out on every social event and making a point of getting all my workouts in.
7. OR... I am doing the opposite. Socializing. Celebrating with food. My workouts become "negotiable." Jeez. I will continue to work on this.
8. I do feel better when I am in the swing I am in now. I just have to workout so that my head sits on my shoulders straight.
9. 2.5 weeks until summer vacay. I love teaching, but I love me some summer.
10. My two year bandiversary and 26th birthday is less than 1 month away. My oh my where does the time go?