Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bridesmaid

So my brother, Squishy, got engaged. :)

She is adorable.

We love her.

She asked me to be a bridesmaid.

I'm estatic to say yes...

Now I need to get on the ball and get moving. I am going to be at goal weight for their wedding in April. 25 ish pounds. Totally doable.

This morning the scale was not kind to me, mostly because I ate the long weekend away. NO JOKE. Will I ever learn?

The scale read 174. WOWZER!

Guess we will see what the official damage is tomorrow.

I start a "healthy challenge" that a friend of mine is hosting. Starts September 5th and ends November 28th. Now in the past all forms of "points" and such backfired pretty harshly, so we will see how it goes. This time there is MONEY involved:) Of course I'd like to get my hands on some cash!

I'll post the rules and regulations later today!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for being a bridesmaid and cash incentives are always excellent motivators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! congrats! Goal is totally do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have a wedding to be in in December... we should do a bridesmaids challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete