1. I worked out twice yesterday and drank water like it was my job.
*weights in the morning, and a run in the afternoon.
I went to the gym this morning too, just sayin'.
2. My muscles are crazy sore.
3. I had bacon for breakfast. Bacon and cheese! Yumm.
4. Getting out of bed in the morning has never been an issue for me.... unless I'm getting up to exercise, then I think it is negotiable? WTH? So, my brother (Squishy) and I have been keeping each other accountable. It has been awesome!
5. My GREAT brother Squishy is going to get my car ready for me to go out of town tomorrow.
6. I'm going to watch my Sister compete in the third day of a horse show, (Today is the first.)
7. There is a group of us bandsters that have been at it for a year + that each feel like we have 20-30 ish pounds to finish up this journey... maybe we should put together a challenge? Or a support group? Something.
8. I keep myself crazy busy, it is my own fault. It is how I've always been and it works. But since school started I haven't been able to turn my mind off and sleep. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
9. The scale is slowly going down. I had hoped that some of the 6-7 pounds I gained in 4 days was water weight, or poop, or something, but alas, it was fat. Slowly sliding back down.
10. My lowest weight in, well, longer than I can remember (I remember very clearly putting my real weight on my drivers license, much to my mothers surprise and it was 190.) So adulthood. Was 162, this summer. I'll get back there, then blow past it. I'm heading the the 150's who wants to go with me?