Friday, September 28, 2012

A slap, skinny jeans and LBG

Last night I texted my friend, Wendy Winn that teaches some early morning fitness classes in her hometown. I said something like

"I need you around to kick my butt in one of those early AM classes you teach, I'm slacking." 

Her response?

"GET AFTER IT." 

Me: "I'm going to. No more excuses."

Her: "Good job. Excuses are for lazy people and that's not you."

Just what I needed. "Not a you can do it", or a "you've came so far." Just a "You are being lazy, that isn't who you are. STOP IT."

Today the scale was at 165... which we have been flirting with for months now. So this is me telling you. By October 31's I will be in the 150's.

Lap Band Gal thank-you so much for leading the way. When I read your Friday weigh-in post today, I just realized that it will always be a lot of work, but my goal weight is attainable. I will get there.

Tonight I wore skinny jeans to a dinner party thing-a-ma-bob. I felt great.

THE DRAGON Warrior is back. No more excuses. I will kick this weight in the butt!

5 comments:

  1. Love your attitude! Let us know what exercises are working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the skinny jean picture??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see pics of the skinny jeans! I bet you look HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder that we can get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot woot! Get to it! You can DOOOO IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete