1. Alright kids, I skipped weigh in Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I was the only one that noticed, or that felt guilty about it. I was up 2 pounds. It hasn't been pretty. I'm taking care of it.
2. I've been analyzing why I'm up two pounds. Why I haven't lost any real weight in a month. I think the answer is for the first time I've started to feel comfortable in my skin, almost skinny. Almost. So I haven't been actively trying to lose more weight, but last week I went overboard and gained weight. It scared the crap out of me. It was like an big fat slap in the face. I never want to go back to that place again, where I feel out of control and I'm beating my body up. I want to join Lap Band Gal on the maintenance bench sooner, rather than later.
3. Sometimes my fat brain talks my body into thinking it doesn't like exercise, like it is going to hurt the way it did 100 pounds ago. If I ignore that voice, and just do it, I feel like a Dragon Warrior.
I'm adding this knowledge to my bag of weapons.
4. I went running, my body feels great and my mind feels clear. It is amazing what it does for me.
5. I only have 6 days of school until Summer vacation! I love my students, but I'm ready to bike, ride horses, chase cows, run, hike, camp... oh the list is endless!
6. I hope I can always recognize and stop these bad food cycles that happen occaisonally. I want to be fit and healthy for life.
7. I have been making the most delicious protein shakes for breakfast. How does banana caramel sound? 2 cups, 350 calories and 41 grams of protein! YUMMY!
8. My Lil Sis graduates from HS next week! Incredibly proud of her!
9. My mini Herefords still haven't calved, can you IMAGINE! Dang them!
10. I am going to have to start running in the mornings, because there are too many fun things to do in the evenings now that it is warming up. :)