2. It is REALLY stupid to not like someone just because they have a disability. In whos world does that make sense? I don't expect you to like them just because they do, but I do expect you to give them a chance and not be stupid. For real.
3. I don't wear matching socks. Drives some of my students crazy. It is hilarious. I sometimes wear matching socks on Friday's and you can tell that it just balances out their world.
4. I am OBSESSED with new workout clothes. Just bought my first pair of cycling shorts, how official is that?
5. Lap Band Gal is saving me a seat on her snazzy bench. I'll be there, soon! Can't wait to party with all you ladies. (In m-land)
6. I have a serious crush on Dr. Reid... Criminal Minds :)
7. I buy the same type of razor that my Dad does, then I become a nija, sneak in his house in the middle of the night, and steal a package of the replacement blades he buys in bulk.
8. My head hunger today is OUT OF CONTROL!
9. All I've wanted to do the last 30 days is buy new clothes, not good on the budget.
10. I'm starting to feel not skinny, but average sized. Being overweight is kinda rad. Maybe that is why I've had a harder time focusing on the scale going down? Thoughts ladies?