Monday, May 7, 2012

Huge non scale victories.

1. Today I ran instead of eating my emotions. I didnt even know really before the band that I was an emotional eater (any emotion.) I think I just ate all of the time, so it wasnt there to identify. 2. That goes along with 1. I ran 5 miles, outside in the wind, in 60 minutes. Dragon warrior is back and kicking butt. Sanka Coffie says; "All I'm saying, mon, is if we walk Jamaican, talk Jamaican, and *is* Jamaican, then we sure as hell better bobsled Jamaican" Just do you.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish we lived closer, you could beat my butt into shape!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You're gonna kick my ass at Bryce! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt that, seriously! I'm just hoping the van of shame doesn't pick me up!

      Delete
  3. You are kicking butt Lorie! Yes, I'm BACK! Things have been crazy and the computer had to be put on the back burner. I've been totally stuck with my weight loss and not sure what to do with it but I'm going to do something! I'm upping my workouts and upping my calories. Hoping the this does something! Your note last week gave me a good kick in the pants! It still will be hit and miss on the computer this week, but once Moms day is over I'll really be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just didn't want you to think I didn't miss you! Busy is good!

      Delete
  4. 5 miles, yowzer girl you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go girl! Crush it! Thanks for your comments yesterday! I am feeling/doing better. Booyah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go girl! :) I'm excited that you are doing better!

      Delete