Friday, May 18, 2012

Awesome and athletic

How easy is it to forget how awesome you are? I'm telling you, I can see the good in almost all people, especially the beautiful women in my life but, when I look in the mirror, it is harder to remember.
You know what? I'm a strong, athletic (don't laugh), smart, crazy, stubborn Dragon Warrior. I can do anything I set my mind too.
While running tonight, I just kept thinking "you are amazing." It is true.
And it felt so good.
I really like numbers- especially numbers that pertain to my weight loss- especially that number going down. Random fact that I thought about while running today? If I only lose 1/2 pound a week for the next year, I'll be at goal. That I can do! :)



8 comments:

  1. Woot! You *are* amazing! And I love how you're visualizing your path to goal - you go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who rocks the house? Miss Lori rocks he house! Everybody say: who rocks the house? (imagine an entire football stadium of people chanting.....)

    A bit much? It's the cheerleader in me coming out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gosh this made me smile! I'm not sure I have an inner cheerleader, but I sure can appreciate yours!

      Delete
  3. You are athletic, why would we laugh?! :) Go on with yo' bad self.

    ReplyDelete