1. I went dress shopping with my roommate this week. It was a fun experience and awesome to not hit the plus sized rack:) Gotta love that... but
2. The lady there asked "what size." I honestly had no idea. I told her I had lost quiet a bit of weight, and thought I was around a 12. She asked "how did you lose weight." Well I've always been open about my band, but I'm getting so I just tell people "east less, move more." Honestly most people DO NOT CARE how you did it. If the person is asking because they want to lose weight too, then I share about the band! I want anyone that can, to benifit. Anyway, so I told her "eat less, move more." You know what she said? "It is so nice to hear of someone doing it the right way. So many people cheat and have surgery and just take the easy way out." I just smiled, but really I wanted to scratch her eyes out. Easy way out? When was the last time running was easy? Oh- damn her!
3. This lady from the dress store is hleping me get a dress on and my top is much smaller than my stomach. She said; "oh, girl, you can buy you some of those (boobs). I did." So why is it ok to buy boob, but not ok to have a surgery to get healthy? Argh.
4. The lady from number two and three seriously ticked me off.
5. My sister graduates TODAY! Yahoo!
6. There are supposed to be 30 mph winds and rain for said graduation... and yes, it is outside.
7. Today is also the last day of school for the year! :)
8. Things in band land are goin well! Feeling much more in control, and working that band!
9. I wonder how having a less structured schedule will affect my eating habits? I'm on the lookout for bad food choices to sneak in! Prepared to kick them to the curb.
10. My one year bandiversary is a week from today. My 25th birthday is 8 days from today. My 1/2 marathon is 50 days from today! Gotta step up the distance runs!
Happy Summer vacation ladies! :)