1. Last night I had a pity party, not about weight loss (surprisingly).
2. I think #1 had to do with being emotionally and physically exahusted. Being an awesome teacher is hard stinking work.
3. At 11:30 last night my brother text and said we were going to the gym this morning.
4. At 5:00 this morning I text and told him I was too tired to go, I slept like crap.
5. He text back and said "30 more minutes of sleep isn't going to make you feel any better." Aint that the truth? Dang I hate when he is right. So I went, I felt alright.
6. I got all the way to school today (6:45) and realized I had forgot my yogurt and granola. Don't worry, I turned around and drove my happy butt home. It was yumm-o!
7. The scale was very kind to me this morning. I'm going to keep on keeping on.
8. I want to go on a horse ride tonight, or tomorrow. I will make this happen.
9. My insurance pays you for lowering your BMI... or so they say. I lowered mine 13 points last year. They are "supposed" to pay you $50 dollars everytime it goes down 5 points. This is the email I just recieved:
"The Weight Loss rebate in the amount of $100.00 was denied because: Amount exceeds the maximum allowed for this rebate." What bull is that? I think "bull & shit" are the words I'm looking for. Oh, well what is a girl to do?
10. Do you ever realize that you blamed being fat for a lot of things it really had nothing to do with? Then as you become "average" size (or whatever) it hits you like a ton of bricks? Maybe that had something to do with last night too? *I really want answers to this one.*