Thursday, July 12, 2012

What to do...

I guess, the truth is, I'm in a really bad spot in my weightloss journey.
I'm abusing my band.
I'm abusing my health.
I'm abusing all the goals I have for myself.

I'm too tight. I need an unfill. I've probably needed one for a month.
Every solid thing I eat hurts... a lot. How does a person go a month without getting an unfill when food hurts? Simple. I don't really care about food. This seems to come and go for me, but the truth is (right now), I don't care about eating. This may be because of the fact that solid food hurts? All I know is that something has got to change. I can't keep eating "slider" foods when I do eat. I also don't think that "fruit punch" covers any of the necessary food groups that I should be eating.

By abusing my band, I'm making myself miserable. The band has always been enjoyable to me, I've always appreciated what it does for me.
Because of the way I have been eating, or not eating, my exercise is slacking. I JUST DON'T FEEL GOOD.
Not feeling good affects the goals I have for myself!

Steps:

1. Unfill so I can eat some solid protien. ( I have this scheduled for Monday @2)
2. ONLY DRINK WATER!
3. Cardio 4 days a week.

Simple.

I just need to make a few little changes. This weight loss business isn't for sissy's!

6 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!! You have some serious willpower! Lately, when I feel like crap, I eat like crap... and it's such a HARD thing to break! But, it's a never-ending circle... feeling like craps makes you eat like crap... then eating like crap, makes you feel like crap! You are my inspiration! If you can do it, so can I! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear this. You know what needs to be done. I'm sorry you have to wait so long for the unfill though... jeez, that's torture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't wait too long for an unfill....i did - and it caused my band to slip. I had a revision surgery to fix it,but I didn't really realize how bad it was until it was fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all have this 'the tighter the better' mentality which is hard to escape from. A tiny bit out can make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok lady....run, don't walk, to that unfill!!! you owe it to yourself to treat YOU better!!! you certainly don't want to end up having to get a complete unfill (like I did...for an entire month) just to get the swelling to go away. go go go.... why are you still reading this??? you should be in the car on your way....go on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your unfill went well and you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete