Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Partying after the shot

Did you read my friend Vanessa's blog post titled: Partying after the shot? You should.
Since I read this blog post, I have been thinking about it and cussing that Banded Warrior girl because sometimes I like not knowing things about myself.

The things I have realized:
1. After each 10 pound loss (I get caught up  I lose focus for a while. Sometimes a day or two. Sometimes longer.
2. I get comfortable, cocky, and that leads to either a gain or an EPIC stall on that crazy scale! She can be such a beast.
3. Then I get back to the basics and go a little OCD and lose the next 10 pounds.
4. Then this crazy stupid cycle starts again.

So, since my -110 pound mark on 6/14/12 ish... I've lost 2 pounds. I've decided to get crazy again and lose the next 8 pounds.

It is Summer and I seem to have adopted the motto "I'll sleep when I'm dead." And evidently I think that means I'll eat well too. I'm refocusing and I'm going to do better. No more crazy cow moving food (aka Chocolate and Gatorade.)

For today ladies!

2 comments:

  1. What is it with that party after the shot??? I'm pretty sure I just love rewards - thats how I ended up at 241 pounds ~ rewarding my self for everything all the time.
    You seriously have put the whoop ass on weight loss - I'm a huge fan of YOU!

    ReplyDelete