Friday, July 27, 2012

Garbage disposal

Oh man, every once in a while I forget that my mouth is not attached to a garbage disposal. It hit me last night as I ate Taco Bell at 10:30 then headed on out for some ice cream as well.

I gotta do something. Weight is up to 168 this morning. YIKES!

Good news? I'm finally on track for real. Only water today, good food. Going for a run.

I feel more "squishy" than I did 6 pounds ago? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I also had one of those "fat dreams" last night. You know what I'm talking about:)

Good news ladies, I'm not a quitter and I'm going to keep on keeping on.

More Dragon Warrior, less Garbage Disposal. Check and check!

“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” 
 Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol

6 comments:

  1. You totally Got this!!! its amazing what 6 extra pounds feels like! Fat dreams are scary.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally get this off...your a weight loss genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat dreams are the worst. I always wake up in a cold, fat sweat. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing how such a small number of pounds can make us feel so different? It's true though. You can get back on track though - sounds like you already are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to the day that a few pounds makes me feel different. Takes 30-40lbs right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Your my hero i am so proud of you! you have worked so hard! and you look amazing!!! I know those few pounds probably make you feel awful but look how far you have come!! You look freakin amazing!! :) Never forget that and keep working hard! :) Your an amazing person!

    ReplyDelete