1. When I'm good, I'm good. Seriously. Why can't I just be a middle of the road kind of girl? (Especially when it comes to this food business- 80/20 people.) In turn, when I fall off the wagon, I fall hard.
Luckily, this girl is driving the wagon. Kicking butt and taking names. Hitting the 150's ASAP.
2. I'm ready for some Christmas vacation.
3. I've been battling the question "do I need a fill?" I think I'll know better after a few more days with my head in the game.
4. My brother is getting married next week. I'm excited for the event. We are going to have a good old time. We get to wear cowboy boots!
5. I am back to running. It hurts, but it is so good.
6. I am doing awesome with the water drinking and the calorie counting... it is amazing that it always works:)
7. I have no idea how to do it... but I'd really like to pay someone or something to redesign my blog...
8/9/10: I'm all out of things to write ladies!