Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A little accountability-

First of all- did you see the loss from Vanessa over at Athena Banded Warrior? That lady is a bad-A and she is curshing her new game plan. Her comparison pictures will also make you want to be her when you grow up- or maybe that is just me? want to be a warrior just like her.

It takes me a long time to get my head in the game... even after my body is shouting that I need to.

The last couple of days (ok, ok two) have been on track:) Gotta start somewhere.

Last week: 174.4
This week: 174.8

Gain of .4

I'm going to take it and keep running. Monday morning the scale said 177.8 so I'm thinking my body is being a little silly. I'll shoot for a loss next week.

Get out there and kick some A today!

3 comments:

  1. Keep at it! Are you getting in all your water? I know that makes a big difference to my loses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks! I'd call it a loss! Just do one thing better than the day before and then build on that. I have no clue where I got the strength to get back on track and pull a loss out. Are you back running? Start slow and build.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out Athena too and yes I was very jealous...but in a supportive way of course. I am still waiting to be banded and the only thing getting me through is all of your blogs.
    I say less than half a pound isn't a real gain....so you maintained this week, you'll get them next time.
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete