1. Tomorrow is the last day of that training... yahoo! I will not eat one single cookie tomorrow. I will not.
2. Shout out to my friend Miki. Got me out the door after a long a$$ day and to the gym.
3. I'd like to thank my legs and lungs for packing me over 3 miles tonight after I've neglected them for far too long.
4. I got a some serious blisters from said run.
5. I can't believe how good exercise makes me feel... why-oh-why do I let it slip from my routine?
6. I'm spending the weekend chasing cows, I'll think of you Vanessa!
7. I had an epiphany today... I start avoiding things like running or exercise in general because I think that I have to start over just because I got lax f
8. Did you read this article that LBG posted? If you didn't, do... go... now... it changed the way I think about my band. Yep, 16 months post-op and I finally pinpointed what I've been trying to figure out.
9. What songs are on our play list for work outs?
10. Now I'm just "groping in the dark" (this is seriously something the presenter said today and it was all I could do not to giggle like the 12 year old girl I still am on the inside) to get 10!