Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life

I guess I really just don't know what to post.

Nothing has changed.

I still weigh 167 something.

What should I post about?

My sister and I got a pig.

I still want to lose 20 pounds.

I'm still not doing what I need to do to get there.

I know what I need to do.

My friend Miki is running her first 5K today! Good work my friend. You are running circles around everyone that is on the couch. Be proud of yourself!

I've got awesome accountability partners (Vanessa, Miki, Emily! These girls rock.)

I gotta get my shit together, and even as I wrote that I thought *Maybe Monday.* What is wrong with me?

Really, life is good and though I want to lose 20 more pounds and I will (I know how) I spent yesterday and the day before hanging out with awesome people and feeling great in my clothes, in my skin, and NOT having to huff and puff across the feed yard.

This is what the banded life is about for me. LIVING. Feeling comfortable, moving. It isn't the same as watching that scale go down every week (MAN THAT IS REWARDING.) It is about not letting weight hold me down anymore. It is about never going back to this spot:

I still remember how miserable I was this day. NO MORE!


5 comments:

  1. I think your living life and feeling great so that is success in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living and feeling good in your body is the best reward! Enjoy it! More Pig pictures please!! And you are an awesome accountability partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 lbs to lose.... remember 100 lbs to lose? You have come so far!

    Oh and pig pics please and thank you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live your life, Laugh out loud, Love yourself and everything you are and have become! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog! I see you are a cowgirl yourself. I'm am Aunt Fatty at the moment (saw your picture). I can't wait to pass that torch to someone else!

    ReplyDelete