Pro's to being single and banded.
1. The person I would be the closest with doesn't have to ride this emotional roller coaster with me. "fat/skinny/fat/skinny/fat/skinny" my mind changes hourly.
I'm either a skinny, sexy beast, or a fat, lazy, unattractive beast. :)
2. I'm not the same person I was a year ago. My priorities are different. I don't have to worry about how this affects my SO.
3. I can spend my extra money on gym shoes/workout clothes, new clothes... etc. Check out the adorable stuff at LBG blog HERE
1. Have you ever tried to explain to a first date why you can't eat this:
Even if it is his Mom's famous recipe and he spent all day cooking it... alright, I know what I do. I eat it, then I PB. Nothing says "lets cuddle on the couch" like "retching in the bathroom." (Now I share my lap-band with most people, but seriously, there is such things as too much information for the first few dates."
2. I feel like single people are more likely to hang out with "random people" so there is always someone new around, wondering about your eating habits.
3. How/ when to share the lap-band story? OR/AND prior fat girl status.
I'm sure there are more... but I want to hear what you ladies have to say!