Thursday, May 26, 2011

End of year CRAZY!

The school is year is over... well tomorrow, and I'm excited! I know that i will miss the kids in just a couple of weeks, but I'm excited for the break now! Miss Lorie needs to find her happy place!
I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted! My only excuse is that it has been crazy with the 12 puppies and the end of the school year! I have been following the pre-opt diet since May 18th and the first few days were killer. Now, it just seems normal! I've lost 7 pounds, and I never have to put those pounds on again! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Surgery is next Wednesday! Here we go! I haven't really said this out loud to anyone, so I will write it here but I really want to lose 100 pounds in a year! By the end of next school year I really want to be down 100... this will still put me 20 pounds over goal weight... but I'll give myself some extra time for the 20 pounds! lol
Oh, and I think that I want to take "before" pictures... this has a total yuck factor, but I think I'll do it anyway. Have I mentioned that I will be going to Vegas for a work conference the week after? Yep, typical "Lorie style." Taking on more than I can chew! Here it goes...

Oh... and no second date, dang it! Dang it! Dang it!
I probably won't post again until after the surgery... so until then!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment