2. I am considering a pretty big change in my life so I could use all the positive thoughts I could get so I make the right decision.
3. I love Greg. #1 reason- he is so kind to me.
4. Sometime being a step-mom feels like being a nanny. Or a really good babysitter. The babies are staying with us for their longest time yet (10 days.) I love having them here, but it is a huge adjustment in routine and unlike when they are with their mom, we don't have established day care. So it isn't always a good routine. And lets face it, I'm not their mom and they are little. Sometimes that is all they want.
5. I'm not eating the best food and I haven't been exercising... at all. So there is that.
6. I've been fighting a cold and sore throat for almost 2 weeks now and I am telling you, I miss my OTC meds... and a 5 hour energy shot.
7. I am 13 weeks. What?! How did this happen? Not so sure. I've been buying a lot of stuff second hand that is like new and women just don't want. I love it. I can have all the extra stuff I want without wondering how I will find the money. So I have been having a hay day- washing- sanitizing and day dreaming.... and also being scared to death. Lets be honest.
|A picture from our first couple days playing cowboy.|
|My sissy... in the pouring rain with her donkey refusing to walk because he was afraid of the puddles. It was so stinking funny.|