Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Can we clear something up?

No matter what I write on this blog, or what I complain about as far as pregnancy goes, I know this is a miracle. Who grows a human? It is basically a super power. That doesn't mean that I won't be scared shitless nervous, have a few complaints, or a few selfish worries... like weight gain. It is hard to lose weight.

That being said...

I am terrified.

Of being a full time mom and all that business.

I am also terrified of being back where I was weight wise before I had my lapband. It seems like with just the smidgen of an unfil that I had, I am able to eat way too much and I put on about 10 pounds in what felt like overnight.

It is easy to perdict this will be a learning curve.

I got some of the fluid put back in and I seem to be maintaining at this point ** Thank heaven.**

Seriously though, my weight is flirting with starting with a 2 again. Making me terrified of what damage I can do in the next 30 weeks.

Number one, I am used to being active. Moving, even if it isn't formal exercise. I knew before the test would pick up that I was pregnant because my energy had just left me. When I get done working, I want to go home and sit. That is all.

That eased up a bit around week 6 and if today is the new norm, I will be feeling good enough to get back to some of my regular activities.

Oh no, I am going to be one of those ladies who blog all about her pregnancy symptoms. :)
Get some greek yogurt and pull up a chair. This is going to be a great time! hahaha

8 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with blogging about your pregnancy symptoms;) After having 2 kids I actually really enjoy hearing about others experiences. It's fun to relate;) Looking forward to following your new journey. Congrats by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back blogging!!! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love greek yogurt and am fascinated by pregnancy, so I'm all ears (eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once you start moving again and keeping that up during your pregnancy, you'll feel so much better in your skin! and it'll be good for both you and babe!
    Blog away about the pregnancy symptoms.. blogs are supposed to be about life and that is going to be your life for a while!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, big hugs!! Second, one day at a time, realistic goal and expectation, faith in yourself. You go this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog through Hollee.

    I'm sooo intrigued that you are going to blog about your pregnancy with lapband. I'm getting my lapband done in about two months and I really want to have kids after I get it done, so it was the #1 question I had for my doctor. I'm interested to see how everything goes for you with your band!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course it's a miracle - you're just saying you're nervous... nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete