Monday, August 26, 2013

This post won't write itself...

Have you read my freind Vanessa's post?

She laid it out there.

Exactly what I have wanted to write.

I haven't been blogging.

I told myself that it was because I have been busy with the end of Summer.

Busy with school starting.

Busy with Texas :)

All of those things are true, but I have always been busy.

Mostly, the truth is, I weigh same right now as I did 6, 12, 18 months ago.

It is boring.

But I am also not at goal.

So that leaves me in the same place I have been in.

And frankly I bet you all are as sick of my "start again" posts as I am of writing them.

The conclusion I have come to? I just can't give up.

So here it is, I am weighing in at 178 (who woulda guessed it?)

And I am still plugging along.

I will blog more. I will try and stay more accountable. I will keep pushing until I get to goal and beyond.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, girl...you can do it! Try to remember all the momentum you had when you started this journey and WHY you started. The fall is a great time to get back into a routine =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you blogged ~ we can keep at it....I'm never sick of your posts - keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete