1. I literally had a bag of M&M's (peanut, gotta look out for protien) in my hand yesterday morning when I got a text from my friend Vanessa. I put them down and went the rest of the day "sugar free."
2. I am a bad ass warrior and so are my banded blogging friends.
3. Went running this morning. It was hot as heck already (9 o'clock) but I went 2 miles and felt alright.
4. I like to run. It is painful but I do like it.
5. I have decided that I really enjoy about 5 days of the spring and 5 days of the fall... other than that, the weather is pretty miserable here in God's country. I still love it. I just can't imagine more bipolar weather. -30 to triple digits.... Ugh
6. I am on day two of the no sugar. I feel tired and lathargic. I'll beat this.
7. Sugar is my addiction. I literally have written on my palm today "just don't." It is something I told myself the entire first year after being banded. The entire phrase is "I just don't eat like that anymore." It seems to work and assists in reminding me that I am a different, healthier person.
8. I will continue to improve myself. It isn't a race. I haven't ran out of time. I am not a failure. *mostly I am reminding myself.
9. I'm at my PT gig tonight. I have always loved this job, but some of the other people aren't doing their part and so it has kinda been a drag lately. :(
10. Things with Texas are going well. I met his mom and kids this week and we had a grand old time