Monday, July 1, 2013

Remember these?

My 2013 goals...  An update. 

1. No new clothes until I am at goal weight- anything 145 or lower. Screwed this up... a few times. :) 
2. Run 6 races, doesn't matter the length or the difficulty. Just get out there and race. Signed up for a bike race, dropped out. That is how I roll.  
3. Weigh 145 by my 2 year bandiversary. I've got 5 months to lose 30 pounds. *Totally doable.* (Nods to self.) FAILED. Not giving up, but this one didn't happen. Amending to say by 3 year bandiversary. :) 
4. Make exercise something I just do. I have been active, but formal exercise has not been a priority. 
5. Get married. We will see. Not out of the question. 
6. Pay off my surgery loan. Pay off car. (I switched to car because the interest rate is higher.)I KILLED THIS! I had two years worth of payments on my car and I paid that bad boy off last month. This will be my first month since I was 17 without a car payment! Happy-happy! (6/02/13) 
7. Get a treadmill at my house. NO EXCUSES. (-13 this morning at 7:45, too stinking cold.) Sucking at this! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Well, I can honestly say that I still think your list is awesome and that you have paid off your car! BRILLIANT!

    You are part way on some goals, and its only part way through the year! Plus... you have to make goals that are hard enough that you have to really stretch. I think you've done that.

    No need to beat yourself up over high expectations. :) Keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me think I should look at my goals..... Not good if you can't remember what they all were.....

    Lorie, this isn't a race. You will reach your goals. Sometime we just need to get to the point where we can.

    Great job paying off debt. Mine weighs on me like a mountain. eh, it's just money, right?

    Marriage is not out of the question....... Seems to me that finding love, getting married, and having babies is really your ultimate goal. It makes me so happy for you that you have found some one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your updates! Way to pay off that loan! And getting married - seems totally doable...
    145 - meh...as long as you are living the life you want (and you are!) then just do you...

    ReplyDelete