Monday, December 12, 2011

The band is a magic pill....

NOT! 
Wanna know how I know? If the band was a cure all....

I wouldn't be able to eat when I'm not hungry.
I wouldn't be able to eat cookies, chocolate, ice cream, cake, creamy soups, potato chips.... with pretty much no limits.
I wouldn't have to exercise! DAMNIT lap band you are suppose to do it all for me! (*Please note my facetious tone.)

If the lap band was a cure all... I would just be skinny and I wouldn't have to do all this dang work. So when you ask me how I'm losing weight and I say:
1. I eat 1,000 calories a day
2. I exercise 4-5 times a week.
3. I had the lap-band... 
WHY IN THE HELL IS NUMBER 3 THE ONLY ONE PEOPLE HEAR? 

Where was my magic tool this weekend while I ate my life away? 

Ok-I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment