Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wasted Time

I spend too much time wishing I was loosing more weight. Wishing I had more restriction in my band. When the truth is... I'm not exercising the way I should be and i'm eating way TOO many cookies! :)
What am I going to do?
Well, starting tomorrow i'm meeting my gym partner at 5:30 in the morning! YUCKY! I know how I am, I better see results this week or i'm going to be so DISAPPOINTED! (and probably quit, but hopefully not).

I've got to start sending that scale in the right direction... I want to loose 100 pounds by my 1 year lap-band date!

60+ pounds to go!

School starts this week, I hope that doesn't affect my eating too much!

~Miss Lorie~

2 comments:

  1. I am rooting for you! I'm positive that scale will be your bff in no time. I love your blog makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash! I feel like it needed a little pizazzz~! Now that people are looking at it occasionally and it isn't just a "online journal" for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete