Thursday, January 23, 2014

TTT

1. The scale is a bitch.

2. Work has been really hard on me the last two weeks. I need to find my happy place again. I really do love my job... so I don't know what it is? I think I hate conflict and managing people?

3. I say "bitches be like" way too often.

4. I freaking hate burpees. I will never do an extra one, ever.

5. I think my birth control is making me crazy on the inside. I have never been like this before and I find myself in tears all too often.

6. Does number 5 mean I shoul just have a  baby or go back to the doctor? ;)

7. Number 6 is a joke. Mostly.

8. We are 3/4 of the way finshed with the basement. We are about to go from a 2 bedroom house to a 4 bedroom! Makes me so happy.

9. I am going to crossfit 4 days a week for a month even if it kills me. Which it won't, but I will wish it did.

10. The scale is a bitch.

6 comments:

  1. Scale is a bitch fo sho! um #6...no - get an IUD - I used to have a horrible time with hormones and birth control and then the iud made life much better - I've had one for 8 years :)
    Cross fit - you are a warrior!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so with you on the number 2, too old for number 6 :D and congrats on the basement -- that's one of our next projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love my IUD, but it's not worth it unless you plan to keep it for a while.

    I can't do a burpee to save my life. Maybe one day, but not right now. I do modified burpees instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scale is a bitch. That's why I put her away. Haven't weighed in 3 days, and it's so awesome. Find myself eating better when I realize, "Oh crap, I'm going to be weighing myself in X amount of days, and I DON'T want to be up."

    Also, why not a baby? I love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went off the pill about a year ago after being on it for 7 years (ok, really I had to go off of it due to high blood pressure, but whatever haha) and it has been awesome! I had gotten so weepy and emotional when I was on the pill it was getting out of hand. Definitely don't be afraid to try something else.

    Side note: I'm new to the LapBand and the blogosphere and I came across your blog through a friend and it's pretty much the best! Congrats on all of your success :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh...you go, CrossFit badass! I need to commit like that!

    ReplyDelete