Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food coma

I've pretty much eaten myself into a  food coma today.
It included the following:
Grilled cheese sandwich and veggie soup
2 Oat and honey Granola bars.
1 grab size bag of kettle cooked, salt and pepper chips.
1/2 a chicken crunch salad... ranch dressing, and a couple bites of roll.
1/2 a box of NERDS and 25 skittles (whatever that adds up to.)

Now, 6 months ago I would have told you that I was practically starving to death (and that I needed a Pepsi to survive.) but, these days i'm staying between 700-1000 calories a day... so I feel as though I have eaten way more than my body needs today (and believe me, it is shouting it loud and clear.)

The one good thing I did do today is a I drink A LOT of water:) I guess some habits do carry over... if they are strong enough.

So, here is to doing better tomorrow. :)

Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment