Tuesday, February 22, 2011

That feeling of death

2/22/10
Day one: I got to school at 7:00, kids arrive at 8:30 and it is full force until 3:30. I leave school at 4:00 go home, get the Z dog and take her to my parents’ house (my sister watches her on Tuesdays and Thursdays, sometimes Wednesday) 5:00 back to school… I leave school at 8:30, rush to my parent’s home and pick up the Z dog. Then home, to put on the most ridiculous “exercise outfit” you’ve ever seen. Yellow long sleeved, under purple stripes, long black pants under shorter black pants. One lime green sock, on white, and yellow running shoes that are like new! Leash up the dog, put the motivator in my bra and hit the street (9:02)! I’ve never been so thankful for my Doberman, she was so unused to exercising with me, and she practically pulled me around the block. Jog one minute; walk one minute; back to my house at 9:30. Text my sister-in-law (can’t breathe well enough to call her); I said “one mile walk-sorta jog and I think I’m going to die. She said “that feeling of death is what we are going for.” I couldn’t have said it better myself. Here is virtual high-five to SIL (sister-in-law).

No comments:

Post a Comment