Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To busy to help myself

2/23/11
Day two: Still hit the drive-through for breakfast, but no soda… that counts for something in my book! And I packed a lunch! Here we go! After school I only have one meeting, at 7, so I’m hoping I can go exercise after that. There is something comforting to me about doing it in the dark! I forgot, I signed up to help with the blood drive after school… so I’m going to take my dog to my parents, go to the blood drive, and still make my other meeting at 7. I told you that I’m always signing up for stuff, I just can’t help it, I love to help people, but I will be helping myself from now on also!
Good news: I have partaken of 66 oz of water so far today, no Pepsi! You go girl, you go.
8:30 tonight I’m going out searching for that feeling of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment