1. I am always a bad blogger in the summer. Just too many adventures going on.
2. I'd say it was going to change, but that would be a lie.
3. I technically have the summer "off" but work pretty much full time ranching and at the motel gig.
4. I really need to dedicate a day a week to just "staying home." Either that or hire a yard boy, maid, professional organizer, laundry lady, and personal assistant.
4a. #4 Isn't going to happen.
5. Got a new horse. His name is Dollar, but for some reason my brain wants to call him "Cowboy." Which just for the record I thing would be a terrible horse name.
6. I've been trying to paint my porch since last summer.... see 4. I think it is acutally going to happen in the near (ish) future.
7. Changed my relationship status on Facebook. First. Time. Ever. It was a big step for me.
8. Going to float the Green River tomorrow! I love me some summer.
9. Band has been a big old butt face and I've been having trouble eating. Why, oh why, is it so fickle at times? I don't have a clue.
10. I may or may not be playing on a coed softball team... peer pressure much? 2 years ago? Would NOT of happened.
10a. Thank-you fickle band, but you are still a butt face.
10 b. I have eaten well two days in a row now, when will I get my award in the mail?